US Entry Requirements for Aussies

I meant to write a “transitional” post, one that outlines how this blog proceed from here now that my European trip is over, but today I spotted this news item which is very relevant to my last posting. Please note that if you’re an Aussie and travelling to the US, you need to obtain an “electronic travel authorisation” via the ESTA website. So much for being friends and allies!

More later on how and where we’re heading with this blog.


Leave a comment

Filed under Travel

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s